For many years, ransomware has crippled digital networks, small, medium and enterprise business. It causes data loss, data leaks, and creates data breaches at countless organizations. With incidents of ransomware attacks continuing to increase, many organizations are seeking better insight into their ability to detect and respond to a ransomware event.
FACTS ABOUT RANSOMWARE
- The most common tactic to deliver ransomware is a phishing attack. In the last 2 years irt rose over 600%
- 10% of all breaches were caused by ransomware according to Verizon (2021 DBIR). Only 2% breaches were caused by ransomware in 2016.
- Expected downtime from a ransomware attack is about 23 days according to many statistics
- Cyber-criminals will demand payment after a successful attack, average payment is over $220,000
- The highest ransom paid by an insurance company was $40,000,000
- In 42% of ransomware cases, cyber insurance covered only a small part of claims
- Cyber insurance premiums rose by 10% – 50% because of increased frequency of attacks and because of business impact.
Ransomware attacks can significantly cripple business operations; some cyber-criminals will even put company data on the internet. Paying ransom will not always guarantee proper decryption as you will be dealing with cybercriminals from other countries.
Preventing and deflecting ransomware attacks is not an easy task as they use various attack vectors. Over the years, we have designed multi-layer security to cover all known attack vectors to deflect and prevent ransomware attacks. None of our managed clients were victims of ransomware.
Ransomware Exposure Evaluation,
Austin is not immune to ransomware attacks, as a matter of fact many companies today wished they had a proper assessment and protection in place. Assessing business environment through the eyes of cyber-criminals will allow your business to apply effective and practical countermeasures to immediately reduce the risk and impact of ransomware attack. To properly assess your environment our security team will analyze your infrastructure, all internet facing devices to identify all vulnerabilities.
Ransomware Prevention & Protection
Staying ahead of ever evolving ransomware is a complex task, after an assessment our team will design a proper level of protection for your company. Our solution will include a multi-layer security solution to cover all your assets and data. Ransomware prevention complemented by disaster recovery solution will keep the bad guys away from your business.
Net512 offers the best Ransomware prevention and protection services to help your business stay safe from the damaging threat. At the same time, we also offer a complete data backup and recovery plan to keep your business data safe and secure offsite on our cloud servers.
Don’t let your business become a headline in the nightly news. Protect it today
Who We Serve?
At Net512, we offer a range of comprehensive managed IT and security services to businesses across Round Rock, TX. The goal is to protect every digital asset from voluntary or involuntary leakage, unauthorized modification, or deletion. Our Managed IT and Security services are suitable for businesses, including: